Sunday, July 31, 2011

Back to School Time

This year inspired by old time vintage teaching.
Learning through Exploration

Next week , I'll be headed back to school.It will be a week of filled meetings, trainings, and getting ready for the up and coming new school year.


The Five Things I love about teaching-
1. Every year I learn about a zillion new things along with the children. I learn from my mistakes and reflect on how to make the next year better and brighter.

2. Watching a child grow before your eyes both intellectually, physcially, and emotionally.

3. Trying new things.

4. The adventure of it all.

5. The kids of course


I hope to post an OOTD ( outfit of the day). Thats if I can find a photographer.

Bye for now-erin

1 comment:

Christina Marin Blackmon said...

Learning through exploration...not through testing! Love it! Have a great first day of school!