Friday, July 1, 2011

making bread- the old fashion way

Yesterday- after posting about my summer time blues I decided to make old fashion bread. Since I have time on my hands I could do it. Making bread the old fashion way means waiting 45 minutes kneading, waiting 45 minutes kneading, waiting 45 minutes kneading. It seems like a lot of work, however the pay off is the most yummy bread in the world. Even though I goofed the recipe, it came out awesome. Now here's a little secret about me..................I am the worlds MESSEST cook- the kitchen looked like a disaster but who cares, I certainly don't ( ha ha)  oh= I also watched a few DIY vid's on t shirt cutting and decided to try it. It was wonderful

Heres a pic of the bread loaves- to me it looks like lungs or something- love it


Homemade Bread looks like lungs or boobs , you decide

DIY t shirt cutting project

No comments: