Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ok- let's try it again

Yesterday- was my husband's birthday so I decided to dress up. Although we didn't go anywhere the entire day. Our $ sitiuation is in a serious state- I like to call it living on Broke Street. It seems like we are always on that street, never really moving up to lets say- Park Place.  This makes staying home during the summer, kinda boring. I want to go places, and do things and you really can't unless you have a few bucks in your pocket. Just for gas money at least.  Enough about moolaa


 This dress is really comfortable plus cute on. I bought it for $2 dollars from a church rummage sale-
 The hat is from the thrift store, and the flip flops are from a company my husband use to work for.

Last night just before bed I wrote a to do list, something I often write yet never accomplish. We'll see if I get it done or not.  I also want to work on this baby blog I started by posting links to other  blogs, attemping to get a few people to read it other than my husband and best friend.  The sun is out early so I 'm heading to the garden.......bye

2 comments:

Christina Marin Blackmon said...

Erin-You can also follow my blog-A Teacher's Life.

9milemom said...

Hey Erin...it's a very nice baby blog :) Follow my blog: www.lifeinidaho.com I'm trying to build that one up. My old one www.livingontheedge.typepad.com has a lot more traffic. As soon as we end our vacation, I'm going to work on blogging to both of them again :)

hugs, Deb