Sunday, June 12, 2011

Trying something new?

Okay- this is my first offical post on my first offical blog. After reading many blogs over the past year, I decided to take the plunge and start my own. I really enjoy reading them, and now I will see how I much I will enjoy writing one. Now I don't have a fancy camera or a fancy computer or anything like that.  But I decided " what the heck! why not"
 So here is a shout out to blogs I enjoy reading and inspired me to create my own-   

 note: this is just a few of the wonderful blogs out there in the computer universe                         

  Delightfully Tacky ( she's funny, honest, and always posts cute outfits)
  Calivintage ( Very vintage, great posts, wonderful fashion, and lots of links to explore)
  Strawberry Koi Vintage ( I love of the photography and outfit posts)
  Bleubird Vintage ( she's a beautiful mama of 3 , wonderful style, also funny and entertaining)
  adored austin ( great fashion posts)
  Kendi everyday ( the mastermind of 30/30 and I love looking at her  outfit posts)
  A Beautiful mess ( awesome vintage and new dresses, and a very creative blog)

- like I said there are many more blogs that I read or flip through-

No comments: